Polling Place Changes
Jan 26, 2017
The Peoria County Board of Election Commissioners has mailed new Voter Registration Cards to all registered voters affected by Polling Place changes. These changes are a result of budget restraints. The Commission asks that you review the information found on the card carefully as Polling Place information has changed.
Your Voter Registration Card is not required to be shown prior to voting; the card is strictly for your information. If name and/or address information has changed, please follow the instructions found on the Voter Registration Card to properly update your information. Anytime you move or change your name you must re-register to vote. Failure to do so may impact your right to vote.
Listed below are the changes made to County of Peoria Polling Places. The Precincts assigned to these Polling Places are in parentheses. All County of Peoria Polling Places meet ADA requirements.
- Precinct Limestone 5 from Bellevue Village Hall to Peoria County Highway Department, 6915 W Plank Rd, Peoria, IL 61604
- Precinct Limestone 6 from Bellevue Village Hall to Maxwell Road Church of God, 905 S Maxwell Rd, Peoria, IL 61607
- Precinct Limestone 16 from Bartonville Christian Church to Alpha Park Library, 3527 S Airport Rd, Bartonville, IL 61607
- Precinct Limestone 20 from Bartonville Christian Church to Hollis Grade School, 5613 W Tuscarora, Peoria, Il 61607
- Precinct Peoria 1 from Harrison Community Learning Center to City on a Hill Church of God, 3624 W Malone, Peoria, IL 61605
- Precinct Peoria 2 from Logan Recreation Center to Neighborhood House, 1020 S Matthew St, Peoria, IL 61605
- Precinct Peoria 4 from Southside Manor to Neighborhood House, 1020 S Matthew St, Peoria, IL 61605
- Precinct Peoria 8 from Courtyard Estates to Manual High School, 811 S Griswold St, Peoria, IL 61605
- Precinct Peoria 19 from Courtyard Estates to Westminster Presbyterian Church, 1504 W Moss Ave, Peoria IL 61606
- Precinct Peoria 13 from Friendship House to Woodruff Career & Technical Center 1800 NE Perry Ave Peoria, IL 61603
- Precincts Peoria 14 & 37 from St. Andrew Anglican Church to Woodruff Career & Technical Center 1800 NE Perry Ave Peoria, IL 61603
- Precinct Peoria 41 from Peoria County Coroner’s Office to First English Lutheran Church, 725 E Forrest Hill Ave, Peoria, IL 61603
- Precinct Peoria 64 from St. Francis Woods to Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, 3700 W Reservoir Blvd, Peoria, IL 61615
- Precinct Peoria 71 from Liberty Village-Hawthorne Inn to Grace Presbyterian Church, 8607 N State Route 91, Peoria, IL 61615
- Precincts Peoria 46 & 53 from First Church of the Nazarene to ICC North, 5407 N University St, Peoria, IL 61614
- Precincts Peoria 27 & 29 from St. Paul Episcopal Cathedral to St. Paul Baptist Church, 114 S Forrest Hill Ave, Peoria, IL 61604
- Precincts Peoria 25 & 26 from University United Methodist Church to Imago Dei Church, 2221 Gale Ave, Peoria, IL 61604
- Precinct Peoria 69 from Charter Oak School to El Vista Baptist Church, 6301 N Syler St, Peoria, IL 61615
- Precinct Peoria 70 from Charter Oak School to Grace Presbyterian Church, 8607 N State Route 91, Peoria, IL 61615
- Precinct Peoria 84 from Bicycle Safety Town to Grace & Peace Lutheran Church, 7611 N Knoxville Ave, Peoria, IL 61614
- Precinct Peoria 85 from Bicycle Safety Town to Independence Village, 1201 W Northmoor Rd, Peoria, IL 61614
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Peoria County Board of Election Commissioners at (309) 494-8683.
View more news in our news archive.