Finance Department: Budget Services
Peoria County Courthouse, Room 501. Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Tel: (309) 672-6056, Fax: (309) 495-4608
Click here to view Budget and Financial Information.
To allocate resources for basic and essential services while maintaining long-term financial health for Peoria County.
The Budget Division:
- Prepares the long-term financial plan to describe projected financial conditions that may have an immediate or long-term influence on County policies, strategic goals, or community services
- Coordinates and manages among more than 27 departments and 37 active funds an annual operating budget of more than 140 million and a capital budget that exceeds 23 million in 2008
- Monitors implementation of the budget and prepares special analysis of budget and financial issues
- Prepares the Quarterly Financial Report to describe current financial conditions and the status of current capital projects
- Staff analyzes and processes budgetary requests in accordance with the County’s budget and personnel policies
- Staff assist in various committee assignments, providing financial analysis when appropriate
Budget Staff Contacts:
Phone: (309) 672-6067