Phone: (309) 679-6101
Ensuring the recruitment and retention of the highest quality staff to provide public health service to residents of Peoria County.
Career Opportunities — The Peoria City/County Health Department welcomes your career interest with our organization and hopes you find the following employment and benefit information to be helpful during your job search.
Employee Benefits and Labor Relations — Meeting and managing the benefit and development needs for a wide variety of service groups.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off: Sick, Personal, Vacation, Comp.
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Club Membership
- Retirement Plan, Deferred Compensation
- Educational Assistance Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- City Employee Credit Union
- Bonus and Service Awards
- Employee Discounts
For a full listing of available jobs, visit Peoria County's Job Applicant Center.