Peoria County Code
Provided by County Clerk Rachel Parker, this fully searchable online version of the ordinance adopting and enacting "The Code of Peoria County" is hosted online via the Municipal Code Corporation.
10th Judicial Circuit - Court Information
- Court Dockets - The civil, criminal, and traffic court dockets are available on the County Justice Public Access Site.
- Juror's eResponse System - Court Administration online jury registration system provides prospective jurors with a variety of self-service options, including qualification, the ability to schedule a reminder email, or attach a document to any request (such as a deferral or exemption).
Sheriff's Office and State's Attorney's Office Data
- Crimeview - Peoria County Sheriff Brian Asbell and the Peoria Police department work in partnership to supply online crime data via an online web mapping system. Data is combined, geo-coded and automatically updated each night.
- Felony and Misdemeanor Warrants - Peoria County Sheriff Brian Asbell provides this subset of the Peoria County felony and misdemeanor information database as a service to the public; all warrants must be verified for accuracy through our system prior to an apprehension. Do not attempt to make an arrest based on this warrant information; only peace officers can arrest a person for an outstanding warrant of arrest. If you have information which may lead to the arrest of individuals named in these warrants, please call Dispatch at (309) 672-6011 and leave a message 24 hours a day, or submit information in writing to: Warrants, 301 N. Maxwell Road Peoria, IL 61604
- Most Wanted - Peoria County State's Attorney Jodi Hoos provides this list of Most Wanted Criminals. The individuals pictured are wanted by the Peoria County State's Attorney's Office. If you see any of these fugitives, DO NOT attempt to apprehend them yourself. If you have any information on their whereabouts, contact an Investigator at the Peoria County State's Attorney's Office (309) 672-6900 or contact your local law enforcement agency.
- Vinelink Illinois (Victim Notification Service) - Your Peoria County State's Attorney Jodi Hoos and Peoria County Sheriff Brian Asbell lend their support, systems and services to the National Victim Notification Network™. VINE allows crime victims in Illinois and across the country to obtain timely and reliable information about criminal cases and the custody status of offenders 24 hours a day - over the telephone (1-866-566-8439), through the Internet, or by e-mail. Victims and other concerned citizens can call to inquire about the current status of an inmate and can register to be notified immediately upon a change in the inmate's status, such as a release, escape, or court appearance.
Peoria County Tax Information
- Assessment Front Desk - a Geographic Information System with ties to tax information, comparables and other related data to support the tax appeal process.
- Tax Computation Reports - Peoria County Clerk Rachel Parker makes the real estate tax process more transparent for property owners by posting tax computation reports for all 159 Peoria County taxing districts. Tax levies, tax rates, Total Equalized Assessed Values (EAV), and Total Tax Extensions are available from 1998 to the present.
GIS at Peoria County
Geographic Information Systems are an integrated collection of computer software and data used to view and manage information about Peoria County’s digital infrastructure. The County has several online GIS websites available for public use and consumption. These sites display spatial information of parcel information, localized crime statistics, zoning classification and much more.