In response to rising COVID-19 numbers and State of Illinois Tier 3 mitigation recommendations, most Peoria County departments will temporarily close to the public beginning Friday, November 20.
The Peoria County Courthouse will remain open to those having scheduled business with the 10th Judicial Circuit.
Peoria County Animal Protection Services (PCAPS) remains open by appointment only for those wanting to adopt an animal or look for a lost pet.
Peoria County staff are available by phone and email, and in some cases, services are being handled on an appointment basis. Please call an office directly before visiting a Peoria County facility in person. As with the closure in the Spring, many departments have developed alternative means of assisting the public with their County business.
Contact information for departments is available on our websites:
- Peoria County: www.peoriacounty.org
- Election Commission: www.peoriaelections.org
- 10th Judicial Circuit: www.10thcircuitcourtil.org
- Regional Office of Education: www.peoriaroe.org
- Peoria City/County Health Department: www.pcchd.org